Welcome to Vassar Golf Course
Vassar Golf Course is a nine hole public golf course situated on the beautiful Vassar College campus in Dutchess County, New York. Established in 1930, the course offers a scenic 2,500 yard layout with beautiful mature trees, character and charm. All players are welcome on a first come, first serve basis. Vassar is a very enjoyable walking course, however, golf carts are available. An average round of golf requires only two hours. Vassar welcomes golfers of all levels, including juniors, seniors and families. The course is a fair challenge for beginner to intermediate golfers.
- Vassar Golf Course
- PGA Golf Instruction
- Golf Carts & Pull Carts
- Rental Clubs
- Golf Shop
- Season Passes
- Golf Leagues
- Junior & Senior Rates
- The 9 Hole Advantage
- Play in 2 Hours or Less
- Tee Times not Required
- Easy Walking Course
- Excellent Value
Golf Course Hours
Open Weekdays at 7:30AM
Open Weekends at 7:00AM
No tee times, first come first serve.
Gift the gift of golf. Gift certificates can be used for golf lessons, clinics, rounds of golf or golf shop merchandise. Available in the Golf Shop or by emailing Rhett at email@example.com
The 1st tee is reserved for evening golf leagues each week as follows:
- Tuesday - 3:15-4:00PM
- Wednesday - 3:45-5:40PM
- Thursday- 4:15-5:30PM
Small Group Golf Outings
With the beautiful and prestigious Vassar College Campus as a backdrop, Vassar Golf Course is the ideal setting for your next golf outing - fundraiser, tournament, corporate or social golf event.
We cater to small groups who want to focus their day on a Fun Day of Golf. All aspects of your day will be organized from start to finish: instructional clinic, golf , scoring and lunch. Customized to meet your needs. Details. Please call (914) 204-7304.
Join Our Email List
To be added to our e-mail list, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|September 1||4 Person Scramble|
Mixed Couples Event
|September 29||Jack Frost Scramble|
Recent Event Results
- 4 Person Scramble
Saturday September 1
- 1st Place - Team Watson - 58*
- 2nd Place - Team Hartnett - 58
- 2nd Place - Team Righter - 60
- * Won by Match of Cards
- Closest to Pin #3 - Sean Wilk - 10' 1"
- Mixed Couples Event - 3 Club
Friday August 24
- 1st Place - Donna & Tom - 36
- 2nd Place - Rebecca & Bill - 37
- 3rd Place - Jeanine & Lou - 39
- Closest to Pin #3 - Lou - 6' 1.5"
- Folds of Honor ~ Patriot Day Golf
Thursday August 23
- 1st Place - 30
Dave Place, Jack Fallon, Jim Marxer, Val Sammarco
- 2nd Place - 32
Joe Kulick, Al Kesting, Joe Gallagher, Werner Kyle
- 3rd Place - 32
Dave Goethchius, Frank Perry, Jack Gleason, Jim Welsh
- Closest to Pin #2 - Don Spreer - 10"
- Closest to Pin #3 - Ray Ricci - 6' 1"
- Closest to Pin #6 - Chris Coomes - 14' 3"
- Closest to Pin #7 - Mike Jamba - 1' 5"
- Parent/Child Tournament
Saturday August 11
- 1st Place - Dan and Darren Horton - 36
- 2nd Place - Ted and Derek Gentile - 40
- 3rd Place - Jeremy and Justin Tullo - 42
- Closest to Pin #3 - Darren Horton 35', Jo Espinosa 35'
2018 Junior Golf Academy Results
~ Session #1 ~
- Tournament Champions - 37
- Team: Warren, Katie, Connor, Brooke
- Tournament Runner-Ups - 38
- Team: Pierce, Morgan, Sierra, Gray
- Putting Champion - Katie
- Pitching Champion - Pierce
- Chipping Champion - Thomas
~ Session #2 ~
- Tournament Champions
- Team: Ike, Morgan
- Tournament Runner-Ups
- Team: Gabriella, Sierra, Chris
- Putting Champion - Michael
- Pitching Champion - Ike
- Chipping Champion - Sierra
See Junior Golf Academy for more info.
On May 1, Trevor Barr had his 1st hole-in-one on Hole #3 - 117 yards. He used his Approach Wedge. Witnesses were Seth Knickerbocker, Jerry Higgins and Bruce McGilvray.